Sorry guys, these Memes are just too fun!
I feel I’ve been seen by this book, like:
1. I’ve been stripped of my clothes,
2. My undergarments removed,
3. My skin then flayed, and
4. MY BLOOD DRAINED,
5. My internal organs removed,
6. And bones expertly dis-joined, then
7. Sent to a lab for cleaning, buffing and re-assembly; only to be
8. Packed back up again to
9. Hang in the Smithsonian.
Or maybe I’m just being dramatic?
The Enneagram is beautiful. It’s like going to the devil to have my palm read. It’s like the eye-opening LSD trip I’ve never gone on. It shines a light on everything I always knew but tried to forget.
•The Artist [Formerly] Known As Prince
Why do I feel like I’m living on Borrowed Time?
PS. It’s this guy on YouTube who I feel like “sees” me all the way to the Smithsonian…all the better with those big, soulful, WISE (I’m sure!!) eyes of his. Just click and tell me if you don’t feel [emotionally and spiritually] naked.