I am a woman and my story is too long to summarize here. If you’re the kind of Reader who needs to know something about your Writer, please check out my first blog post: “Where Were You?” At this moment in time (late September, 2021), it serves as my “fight song, ” Strength Statement, and personal anthem.
I enjoy sharing my “truth” through journaling, creative storytelling, essays, and rhyme-central verse, incorporating literary devices for fun when I see fit.
You might enjoy my content if you like an environment where it’s safe to:
•freely share ideas and observations,
•experiment with patterns,
•challenge societal norms,
•describe and analyze personal experiences,
•identify and exploit stereotypes, and
•release pent-up emotional energy.
I’m committed to doing this authentically, and I don’t want to worry about offending someone in the process. I feel uncomfortably exposed when I reveal my inner self on Facebook and other social media platforms, so I’ve turned to WordPress in an attempt to cloak my vulnerability in anonymity. Hopefully the opacity of identifying details will ignite and stoke the flames of creative and free expression for all who visit!!
Please join me. The best adventures are those shared with Fellow Pilgrims.
My sole request: Be kind when visiting my site since I’m a complete newbie at blogging. And a complete work-in-progress on a personal level, too! I don’t want ANYONE to feel censored or personally criticized on my page. The safety and inclusion of any and all visitors is of great importance to me.
Thank You in Advance for the Generosity of Spirit I know You Possess❣️❤️🔥❤️
P.S. If you’re a personality theory adherent, I’m an ENFP-T (MBTI), 4/3 (Enneagram)
P.P.S. If you’d like to meet 45-year-old Jennifer, I suggest you frequent her long-ago abandoned – but still regularly visited (by Us) blog. It shines a tiny bit of light on the path We have chosen thus far:
P.P.S.S. (?). I do not have Multiple Personality Non-Disorder. I do, however, believe I share the same HeadSpace with multiple versions of Myself. We’re all intertwined, and it often gets “messy” in said HeadSpace (let’s call it Jennifurrville, what the hell!)
Things can get pretty dramatic in Jennifurrville when 7-Year-Old-Me pulls childish ploys through Now-Me in a vain grab for the reassurance she craves (and can’t seem to get enough of).
I’m not over-dramatizing when I confess this can be cringeworthy to witness from afar or up-close. I spend my Present instigating and watching events unfurl into agonizing slow-motion. My life serves as a Cautionary Tale, and I often feel like a front-row viewer to my own Spectacular Debacles, Lapses in Judgment, and Stratospheric Acts of Self-Sabotage.
Don’t you want to watch, too?
My Latest Posts
- 50 Shades DeepMy gray matter isn’t graying well into this age of so many shades of gray.
- “Broken Bad?” and Recent Weight LossSo I break laws (take my mother’s estrogen patches) and defy the universe to even try to fuck with me again on that lame old score (breast cancer). Cause that … Continue reading “Broken Bad?” and Recent Weight Loss
- Cresting CloudsCRESTING CLOUDS You kept me on a heavy, tight leash my entire life. I bear the deep scars around my neck to prove it. Of course they healed over after … Continue reading Cresting Clouds
- Not that anyone caresThis is “It” and I at our absolutely most annoying, irritating, and obnoxious. And our most intoxicated (to the point of forgetting we were recording at multiple times during the … Continue reading Not that anyone cares
- UntilUntil you’ve met my ghosts in person, would you please quit seeing the Devil?
- At your own peril…
- Sigh… It & I Getting into Trouble Again…On our best behavior at this point…
- Every Single ParticleYou can judge me any day of the week Because you [at least] know my heart Even better than I do. You and you alone have the right As well … Continue reading Every Single Particle
- YOUR FIRE …Just when I think I’m charred to the bone with no flesh left… You show up with a blow torch to prove me wrong. Thanks.
- I’d best not be fucked with today… (plus, it’s a Monday)Bucking and conforming and bucking and conforming…. Where does moderation and compromise live? Not in this vessel…. Her life is an everlasting paradox clothed in human flesh.
- The tears, the prayersThe tears? The ones on my knees, when I was pleading with you to let the baby stay? The prayers? The relentless, always-in-pursuit-but-unable-to-escape guilt? The kind I couldn’t exorcise, no … Continue reading The tears, the prayers
- And why…And why… In your Absolute Sovereignty, Did you allow us NO sovereignty to help allay the constant suffering which marks the human condition? While subsequently labeling any “human pleasures” which … Continue reading And why…
- WTF??Why in Heaven’s Name did you decide to make us human if you’re going to consign us to ten eternities in hell for simply being human? The logic evades me. … Continue reading WTF??
- All That Yearning…I think the yearning for romantic love is all about wanting… hoping… to the point of desperation… for a “perfect” person to somehow complete “imperfect” us. It’s total bullshit.
- My Skin Has Been Burned OffMy skin has been burned off. I feel so free.
- Teenagers‼️Why does my heart bleed for teenagers when I never had any of my own? I try to give them (probably misguided) advice – see my reply to a young … Continue reading Teenagers‼️
- Practicing Your Golf SwingI let you control my choices long after you quit trying. I think it’s because you were always 6’5” and I was always 4 years old. I was terrified of … Continue reading Practicing Your Golf Swing
- How I Like to be KISSedYou don’t have to be cool to be my boy,You don’t have to be dumb to be my toy.Ain’t no particular sign I’m more compatible withI just want your extra … Continue reading How I Like to be KISSed
- My Kinda LoverThe real reason I love Karaoke so much? Most of the songs are from the early ‘80s, when I was a very young teenager. I don’t know if my brain … Continue reading My Kinda Lover
- Yanking My ChainThe day before Thanksgiving, all my lightness is gone. Desiree came and pulled me back to hell. Not that she knows the way; only I do.
- How Hot Is It?How hot is it in San Antonio, Texas the day before Thanksgiving? It’s fricking HOT here! But we’re the only first world country still on the imperial system for EVERYTHING, … Continue reading How Hot Is It?
- I Want to ScreamSometimes I want to go stand in the streets and yell: “Don’t you realize how quickly time is running out??!! If you want to love again, pick your love and … Continue reading I Want to Scream
- Too Light?I cried and felt so terrible inside for so long. One day, I finally stopped the [inner] crying. Now, I know what my brief bouts of tears are about. My … Continue reading Too Light?
- THE BEST LOVERI’m a sucker for a great big bloody love story, so that’s the primary reason why I am a Christian. They just don’t make better love stories than that, and … Continue reading THE BEST LOVER
- My 2021 Video Story
- 11:45 on a Friday Night: He/She/ItP.S. We did go sing Karaoke, but we’re going to the comedy club next time. You can see from the earbud, I had been practicing. New hair color, where to … Continue reading 11:45 on a Friday Night: He/She/It
- Heart-DeadI’d rather feel everything — joy, happiness, fear, sadness, grief — too intensely than feel nothing at all. We use the term “brain-dead” with relative ease, but few talk of … Continue reading Heart-Dead
- WORD ALERT MALFUNCTION‼️Apparently I’m as “out of touch” as ever! My friend Robi told me I had been using the term “Millennial” incorrectly all this time. I thought it meant “people born … Continue reading WORD ALERT MALFUNCTION‼️
- Pretty Awesome…#karaoke #coversong #localtalent #music #SanAntonio
- These are fun…
- Did I Already Share This?
- I Thought the Traumas Aged MeI thought my traumas aged me. All the childhood crap, the losing of all my pregnancies, the searing betrayals, the fights with death and disease, the ongoing fights with death … Continue reading I Thought the Traumas Aged Me