After binging on videos, audiobooks, and other digital media about All Things Enneagram, I’ve come to a few revelations about myself. And all I can say is: THANK GOD FOR MY TRAUMAS!!
1. I’m so charming and relatable and [was once so incredibly] accomplished
2. That I could easily become narcissistic, shallow and depraved, especially since I also
3. Look to others to provide me with my sense of self-worth, while still feeling like
4. A misunderstood and highly-individualized person, who can get tired of suppressing who I am for millions of years, to the extent that
5. If I become too unhealthy, I could turn into one of the most ruthless, depraved, and sadistic mass murderers the world has ever known.
Yeah, lite read.
So let’s all break out the bubbly that I’ve been so severely traumatized, my flesh and blood flayed and then bathed in acid, leaving only a skeletal husk to commemorate my existence.